Group/Triadic Supervision $25 per person
Individual Supervision $50
Support Groups $15 – $32
Individual Sessions $50-$110
Couples/Family Sessions $50-$90
Colorado In-Network With:
- CO Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Bright Health
- Care First
- Foster Source
- Friday Health Plans
- Justice Reskill
- Medicaid (Health First Colorado) RAE7/CCHA
- Medicaid/CHP+ (Child Health Plans Plus) RAE 7/CCHA
- Medical Mutual
- Oscar Health
- Tri-Care Non-Network Provider
- United Healthcare
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on our site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!